Nollywood Actor Badly Burnt On Set In Fire Stunt Gone Wrong (Graphic Pics)

A near death incident was averted on
a Nollywood set recently when a
promising actor, Ani Iyoho was badly
burnt while playing a fire stunt on the
set of movie director, Stanlee
Ohikhuare. An actor on set with Ani said while the
actor was burning, the fire
extinguisher on set did not work and
Stanlee shocked everyone by
continuing filming with the intention
of adding the real fire incident to the film.
Ani, as we write has been hospitalised,
with his colleagues running around to
raise money for him.
All efforts to reach Stanlee has proved
abortive and the producers of the movie Kelechi Udegbe and
Ugochukwu Azikiwe have been on
the run.
NB: This statement is for record
purpose.
See the photos of the badly burned Ani on the hospital bed. Graphic
photos.

IMAGE

IMAGE

IMAGE